This Website collects some Personal Data from its users.
Ramon Fritz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Mode and place of processing of the Data collected
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Data processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organisation of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of data processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, as long as the User does not object (opt-out) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
- It is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner. Data User’s personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. The User can check whether any of the transfers described above take place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the opening.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected. Therefore:
- The Personal Data collected for purposes connected to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- When the treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Owner can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of the Data collected
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Display of content from external platforms, Protection from SPAM, Contacting the User, Managing contacts and sending messages, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Remarketing and behavioural targeting and Tag management. To obtain more detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are specifically relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Contact form (this Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: CAP; city; Fiscal Code; surname; date of birth; e-mail; address; nation; First name; various types of Data.
Mailing list or newsletter (this Website)
By registering to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website may be transmitted The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Website or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email; name.
Manage contacts and send messages
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services could also allow you to collect data relating to the date and to the time of display of the messages by the User, as well as the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC)
Mailchimp is an address management and email service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
This type of service is functional to the centralised management of the tags or scripts used on this Web Site. The use of these services involves the flow of the User Data through them and, if necessary, their retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties. This type of service allows Users to interact with data collection platforms or other services directly from the pages of this Website in order to save and reuse data. In the event that one of these is installed services, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects Usage Data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Mailchimp Widget (The Rocket Science Group LLC)
The Mailchimp widget allows you to interact with the management service of email addresses and sending Mailchimp messages provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
Remarketing and behavioural targeting
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioural targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the at of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.
Google Ads Remarketing (Google LLC)
Remarketing Google Ads is a remarketing and behavioural targeting service provided by Google LLC that connects the activity of this Website with the Google Ads advertising network and the DoubleClick Cookie. Users may choose not to use Google cookies to personalise ads by visiting Google’s Ad Settings.
Remarketing with Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Remarketing with Google Analytics is a remarketing and behavioural targeting service provided by Google LLC that links the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics and its Cookies with the Google Ads advertising network and the Google Ads Cookie.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Conversion tracking of Facebook Ads (Facebook pixels) (Facebook, Inc.)
Conversion tracking of Facebook Ads (Facebook pixels) is a statistics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that links data coming from the Facebook ad network with actions performed within this Website. Facebook monitors conversions that can be attributed to Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network ads.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them. This type of service could still collect data on web traffic relating to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Fonts (Google LLC)
Google Fonts is a font style visualisation service managed by Google LLC that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Google Maps widget (Google LLC)
Google Maps is a map viewing service managed by Google LLC that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. You have the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than the their preservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The user has the right to receive his / her data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- make a complaint. The User can file a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuing a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons connected to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller treats data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise User rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or the connected Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the using the contact details.
Responding to 'Do Not Track' requests
This Website does not support 'Do Not Track' requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is encouraged to consult the respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes an individual identified or identifiable.
The information is automatically collected through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Web Site which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the instruments adopted, including security measures relating to operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which User’s Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative orders, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies solely to this Website.
Last modified: January 03, 2021